We provide urban environments with criteria of prosperous cities and communities, designed for people.
- Sustainable urban design: subdivision with optimal orientation and permitted density, review of universal accessibility and pedestrianization, correct location of urban centers and commercial areas, housing zoning, commercial area, green areas and municipal spaces, walkable streets and infrastructure, proportions and minimum sizes, optimization of blocks and lots, mixed uses on the ground floor and densities, design of a mixed urban center, parks and passive plazas according to international standards (WHO), equipment specification.
- Basic sustainable development: construction control and administration of the construction site, landscaping with low or no water consumption, heat island effect, runoff management, toxic control (pests), compact development.
- Site selection: methodology for the analysis of intra-urban environments or with infrastructure, preferably avoiding selecting ecological reserve spaces or the presence of species (animals, plants, insects) in danger of extinction.
- Alternative transport:Design of routes for various means of transportation, ensuring scalability, bike paths, parking lots, proximity, and guidelines to encourage public transportation.
- Socioeconomic environment: articulation of economic activities (companies and businesses), diagnosis of sources of work in the area or development (define distances) and balance of mix of mixed uses.
- Natural environment: storage and collection of recyclables, identification of regional materials, certified wood, management of construction waste, rapidly renewable materials, reuse of materials, solid waste management plan, landscape and woodland project, local food production (urban gardens).
- Hydraulics efficiency: Landscaping with hydraulic efficiency, reduction and selection of water consumption accessories, rainwater harvesting systems, irrigation system, water consumption control – measurement and verification of collective water cycles.
- Energy efficiency: energy management maximized (BMS) – measurement and verification, collective renewable energy and development policies to avoid light pollution.